Next is the experience shared by air travel part 3! You can follow “Valuable Experience When Travelling By Plane Part 1″ and part 2 at here.
Having good meal while flying
You need to choose the following foods:
- You should eat a light meal before and during the flight with protein packed food (do not eat too much)
- Eating foods with ginger as a spice, or maybe eat a few slices of fresh ginger, which is very good for digestion and help you avoid jet lag
- When you fly may have flatulence. Therefore, foods with potatoes, turmeric… will be good for your digestion.
- Eat lots of food containing vitamin B such as celery… In addition, you should also eat plenty of fruits, vegetables and remember to supplement zinc to avoid being tired.
- At the height of several thousand feet above the ground, in a very dry environment, with cold air due to the air-conditioning, you are very easy to fall into a state of dehydration. So drinking about 180ml of water before boarding is just enough for 3 hours flying.
- The fruit juices, milk is also good but wine, beer and alcohol should be completely avoided especially when boarding the plane.
Resolving problems being denied by the airport when carrying out procedures
There are two cases: The first one, you use your bank card to purchase the tickets online but forget to bring it to the airport. The second case, you buy a ticket on the airline’s website by the bank card of your relatives or friends…. Some airlines have very strict regulations on the issue of payment by bank card when buying tickets online to avoid the bank card data was “stolen”.
Do not get angry and think you are offended. It is the rule regulated by most airline agencies today. To avoid the bad thing like this happen, just remember the following points:
- You should buy ticket and make payment by your own bank card, and remember to bring this card with you to the airport. If you go with a group of friends or family on the same flight, that you buy tickets for them will not be a problem as long as you present the card used to purchase such tickets.
- In case you have someone purchase tickets online paid by their card, just ask him or her to bring that card to the check-in counter at the airport to confirm that the payment is made by this card. Normally, the airline staff will ask the cardholder to present identification / passport and bank card to confirm.
- If you buy an airline ticket which has no representative in Vietnam, you can contact them to ask what the payment verification procedure is.
How to survive if plane gets trouble?
The key to survive in aviation accident is still awake in the “golden moments” – only 90 seconds after the plane gets trouble (crush, gas leaking…).
In an accident, death does not only happen when the plane crushed, but also often when the victims smoke inhalation and burned if they cannot quickly escape from the aircraft while it is falling.
Passengers can take steps to protect themselves in the event of an incident.
The first is to always fasten safety belts, even when the aircraft is safe.
The second step to protect yourself is to get familiar with the safety features of the aircraft.
The passengers are likely to ignore the safety instructions before flying. That you know how to operate the safety equipment, find out the nearest exits and follow the instructions of the crew in the emergency is very important.
These decisions are made in next seconds in the emergency can make the difference between life and death.
One other important factor creating the chances of survival in an accident that you have to comply with proper position used in emergency the crew instruct, such as hunched, head restraints on the front seats … This posture keeps your body does not crush the front seat, which can help you avoid injury on head or neck and can get off the plane in the 90 crucial seconds after accident happened.
And just remember to get out of the plane, do not try to bring any baggage or items at all, because they will slow down your speed and bother the others.
This article ends the series “Valuable experience when travelling by plane”. Wish you have the best time every flight!